Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Trip Down Memory Lane

In celebration of the new year, I thought I would take a look back at some of my favorite blog posts/projects of 2011.

This was my very first blog post ever.  I didn't give a tutorial but this is still one of my favorite projects yet.  You can check it out here.  




This isn't a project but, oh my gosh, it is so funny.  And yes, the war is still raging in our house.  You can check out our war here  and round 2 of the war here.  In case you are wondering, Spanky is still alive and kicking.  Currently he greats our visitors sitting on the front porch.


This is the rosette lamp I did.  Mmmm perdy!


Now for the countdown:  This is currently the number 3 most viewed post on my blog and one of my favorites.  It is still hanging in my living room.  You can see the post here.



The number 2 most viewed post was this Built-in Redo.  



And finally, for the number one most viewed post:  Luci Rae's Kitchen!  


Hope you have enjoyed this little trip down memory lane!

Along with these fun projects, 2011 brought some amazing changes.  My baby girl turned 1, my husband turned 30, and I turned in my insurance career for 2 brand new careers.  You can read about these Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes here.  I am loving life right now and can't wait to see what 2012 has in store... assuming the world doesn't end haha... in which case, it was a fun ride!  Hope this year brings you much fun, creativity and most of all love!  

I would like to take a minute to thank you all for following along.  You have no idea what it means to me.  The blog world has introduced me to such a wonderful community and I am so thankful for all of the new friendships I have developed because of it!



1 comment: