Monday, April 16, 2012

TT&J Feature!!!

I was just sitting back relaxing after a long weekend of working on the house when I just happened upon this post by Jen over at Tatertots and Jello.  If you haven't been over to her site you are seriously missing out.  She is a big league blogger.   She's like a rockstar in the blogging world and she featured Old Rusty!! 

I am sure you can imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon my awesome chair redo.  I mean, I thought it was a cool upcycle and all, but to have Jen feel it was cool enough to feature on her site made my whole day!  Anyway,  just wanted to brag for a second:)  It's not often you just stumble upon your own projects on such a cool site!

Guess I should get back to work on finishing the mantle we started 2 DAYS AGO... Uhg.    Happy Monday everyone:)




2 comments: