Friday, April 13, 2012

EGGCELLENT!!

Easter was so much fun this year.  Usually we would go to church but since being back down in Littleton we haven't exactly found a church that we would call home... yet.  I think we have found one that we really like, but every time we go Luci has a melt down and the poor workers at the nursery call me out.  This particular church does a live web stream so instead of only getting to listen to half a sermon we decided to stream it right into the comfort of our own home.  We watched it online in our pjs on the couch. I know this is a terrible way to experience fellowship but seriously, it was so relaxing and I actually got to hear the whole thing!

Anyway, after church on the couch we got ready to walk over my sister in law's house for an egg hunt and lunch.  It was a perfect 70 degree day and she lives just a few blocks away.  When we got there all the kids got TONS of food and candy and Luci had a BLAST.  She ran, and ran, and ran, until she literally collapsed in her grandmas arms and we took her home for a nap.  Holidays are so much more fun now that I have a kid!  Oh, and Luci learned how to yell "YAY Jesus."  I almost peed my pants laughing it was so cute.








It was such a great day.  Yay Jesus!




3 comments:

  1. That is so cute!! I love having holidays with the kids now, but I have to say, one was really fun, but with two, I come home completely wiped out. It's crazy! Maybe it's dragging along everything and anything they could both need. Exhausting but fun. So glad you had such a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to have kiddos for that reason! It's just not the same without them- especially since we don't live near any of our nephews or our niece.

    ReplyDelete