Friday, April 20, 2012

Burlap and Rope

My mom showed up the other day with tons of AWESOME junk from estate sales and thrift stores.  This happens once in a while and it is my version of winning the lotto!  There were cute tables, an amazing trunk, a bunch of cute vintage napkins, and this little basket.  I don't know why, but this thing made me happy:)  It was just a long red basket but after I added some burlap to the inside and rope to the handle it became an adorable little rustic basket.






This baby sold within 1 day of being in my store!  I guess someone else loved it as much as I did.

So, now that the stash in my garage has been replenished I guess I need to get to work.  It's amazing what a little burlap and rope can do to a plane old basket.

Cheers!



Button

Keeping It Simple





1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised it sold in 1 day! Gotta run. Heading out to the shop hop.

    ReplyDelete