Friday, April 6, 2012

Back to Life... Back to REALITY!!

What I've learned in just one week:

My definition of crafty is quite different then most... It turns out being creative does not always translate the way you want.  But do what you do with conviction, even if others don't see it the way you do!

Trying... even if you fail... is always worth it.

I love my little life.  No amount of money, fame, or good fortune could ever replace the blessings I have.

Sometimes it takes falling flat on your face... in the most public way possible... to realize that you are just perfect the way you are.  And I really mean it. I fell flat on my face, got up, dusted myself off, and live to laugh about it.

I may not be the best at what I do, but damn it, I am doing it and loving every minute!

This week I really got to know myself in an extremely stressful situation... and you know what... It turns out... I am not as bad as I thought I was.  I am always so hard on myself but this week I think I really proved what I am made of (and it wasn't just cookies).  I came out the other side alive, and better for it.  It was really cool to stretch myself to my limits and allow myself to be challenged more then ever.  Being a failure has never felt so right:)

And, oh my gosh, I can't tell you how much I love my "normal" life!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/77943540/creativity-takes-courage-chevron-art

I hope you all have an amazing weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm guessing you're talking about the big whatever it was that you'd talked about? You have me so curious as to what it was! Of course I respect your privacy, just know I think you're very crafty and fabulous at what you do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give little Luci a big hug, and know that tomorrow is a brand new day with no mistakes in it yet. You may have failed at something, but you are not a failure! Cyberhug.

    ReplyDelete