Friday, December 16, 2011

A Christmas Explosion

With less then two weeks until Christmas it seems that my house has exploded with Christmas. Yep, it's like Christmas puked all over my house... and you know what... I love it! Wanna take a look at the Christmas joy I am attempting to bring to the Remley home? Hold on to your pants people, it's about to get Fan-Christmas-Tastic up in here.



The lace bows that my mother in law gave me a few years ago.  They look so cute on my tree!




And we decided to take a little family trip to the Botanic Gardens' Trail of Lights.  Luci loved all of the lights and in her words "TEES!"


Grandpa, Luci, Kyle and I.




So pretty:)


Love that sweet face.



The boys pretending to have a little fun.


TEES!!

Happy Holidays!


3 comments:

  1. TEES! Cute.
    P.s. loved the pic you sent of miss luci today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL tree! ADORABLE Luci!
    Merry Christmas! I hope you all enjoy your
    gorgeous "Tee."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little bows on your tree, they're so cute! I had a rocking horse much like yours when I was a little girl, makes me wonder if my parents still have it!

    ReplyDelete