Monday, July 9, 2012

Tiny Stool of my Dreams

I've had this little stool sitting in my garage forever.  I totally forgot to take a before picture but it was basically raw wood legs and the top was a piece of wood with the letters T-E-D cut out.  I have no idea why but the other day I decided to whip it out and make it purdy.  I had a bunch of left over burlap sacks from this project I did a few months ago. For those of you who didn't know, you can actually get burlap sacks from Murdochs for like $5!  I LOVED the green in this one so I have been trying to use every last scrap.  No wasting that awesomeness!  


So, I added a little padding to the top, sprayed the legs a fun turquoise and whipped out the old staple gun.  I think it turned out SO SO cute.  What do you think?




MMMMMM It's almost to cute to sell... almost.

Have a happy Monday everyone!

1 comment: