Friday, July 13, 2012

4th of July

I totally forgot to show you all what we did for the 4th.  Mostly I just want an excuse to show off my cute family:)  We headed up to my old stomping grounds Buena Vista, CO.  A tiny mountain town where my husband and I lived for almost 4 years.  We got engaged, married, and had our little Luci there, so a part of me will always feel like that is home.  Plus, some of my favorite people in the whole world live there, so I am always excited to see them!


I will stop blabbing now and let you see for yourself.



Having coffee with two of my favorite people.  Luci and her cousin A.J.



Uncle Will ran the 5k before the parade... I watched with a coffee and muffin in hand.



Took a moment to stop and smell the roses.



All the kiddos waiting for the parade to start.  They cleaned up at this parade.  It's better then Halloween!  



My little family.  How cute are Luci's little chucks!?  I mean hello 1980's high tops.  I totally wish I had some in pink.  



Riding on Daddy's motorcycle.



A little bike riding with Bapa.



And our trip wouldn't be complete without a dip in the Arkansas. MAN I miss this place!

Hope you all had a fanfriggentastic 4th!

3 comments:

  1. love the pics of miss l and aj. too cute. looks like a lot of fun. i would be right beside you with a muffin and cuppa tea. run will run. love the chucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Traci! I love, love, love the one of little Luci Rae smelling the flower -- so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a really fun day! The only way to see a parade is with children!

    ReplyDelete