Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Yep, It's Another Side Table!

One of my weaknesses... after chairs of course... is side/end tables.  What is it, a side table or an end table... I guess I never really know.  I'm pretty sure I say side.   ANYWHO, I like to redo them because they are big enough to make an impact but small enough that I don't get bored half way through.  Have I mentioned that I love instant gratification???

Well, let me show you this little guy's transformation:


I love this table!  It had so much potential... and I am ashamed to say that I have been meaning to redo this beauty for almost 3 years now... EEEEK.  It has moved to 3 different houses and I finally decided the day had come.  So, I dragged it out of the basement and into the garage for a good old fashioned color treatment.  

What do you think???





I had the fabric left over from my chair redo earlier this month.  Hope you enjoyed another little side table redo.  I know I sure did!

Mercantile Muse

life by the book








Button

Photobucket






11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! So beautiful! That color and the fabric look amazing together. Don't forget to link up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things aqua--and that table is SO CUTE! The paisley accent is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like, I like!!! Looks awesome. Wow, you were really dedicated to this piece T. 3 moves?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! It is bright and shiny (literally)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks so good, i love the little legs. i need new sidetables, but i never seem to find any. i wish i ran across ones that were shaped like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color & the fabric you used. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great color choice. the piece had good bones to begin with but you really made it beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my word, what a FUN end table!!!! I gotta pin that, just love it!! I'd love for you to share this over at our Trash 2 Treasure Party! http://kammyskorner.blogspot.com/2012/02/trash-2-treasure-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've awarded you a Versatile Blogger Award:
    http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    To pay it forward, include the award in a post and list 7 factoids about yourself. Then bestow the award on 15 bloggers you follow.

    LeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely side table redo. The fabric is a wonderful touch. Following you via Linky and GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome, love the piece! Visiting via Creative Bloggers Party and Hop

    ReplyDelete