Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dream Day

I read a blog today that was talking about the 10 things she would like to do everyday.  So, as I sat at my desk, doing exactly the opposite of what I would like to be doing I started daydreaming.  This is what I came up with...

1:  Pray
2:  Take a shower that isn't rushed for fear of the baby screaming.
3:  Eat chocolate (Ok I pretty much do this everyday but it is still on the list)
4:  Spend at least one hour laying on the floor with Luci Rae. (she is SO close to crawling it isn't funny!)



5:  Talk to my sister and mom on the phone (pretty much do this everyday too:)
6:  Snuggle on the couch with my hubby.
7:  Make a sale on Etsy (it just makes me so happy).
8:  Go on a walk with Skylar.
9:  Read something just for the fun of it
10:  Sleep for an uninterrupted 8 hours!!!!

It seems so simple now that I look over the list but some days it just isn't possible.  Non the less, I can honestly say that I am the happiest I have ever been.

Just a few updates on my crazy A.D.D. crafting life:)

Remember those three rosettes that were going to become a headband?  Well, they didn't they became something even better:


My new cute clutch:)

So then I really wanted a headband since that is what I set out to make in the first place... well here ya have it:



And before I get my butt back to work here is a little something from the Luci and Taylor Besties photo shoot!

This picture makes me laugh so hard.  It describes their personalities to a T!  Taylor is so sweet, and so laid back.  Luci, while also so sweet, is not so calm... pretty sure she just wanted to eat the flowers. 

Till next time!

1 comment: