Monday, July 23, 2012

Snack Please

I am on the Marketing committee at The Barn.  I'm not sure exactly why, since I have absolutely NO marketing knowledge whatsoever, but I like being involved and I feel that the marketing committee most effects my business directly.  SO, since I have NO marketing knowledge I have been lending my skills in other ways.  I started up The Barn's Pinterest page (you can follow us here if you are interested... look at me marketing away haha.) After I did the Pinterest page I didn't have much more to offer... until we discussed trying to raise money for events.  

The committee decided to start selling pop and snacks so we can have a few events per month.  Well, in order to do that, we needed a cute way to display them.  One of the other committee members donated the cabinet, and I donated my time and sweat to making it pretty.  Once again, I forgot to take a before picture... cause I am a slacker like that. But here is the after:




I put up chicken wire on the back, because it is meant to go in a corner and didn't have a back.  I LOVE the chicken wire.  I was originally going to do burlap and at the last second my friend Claire convinced me to go with chicken wire.  I am SO glad I listened, because it totally adds awesomeness to the piece!

So yeah, GO ME!

1 comment:

  1. girl, you ARE marketing. hello? you're blogging about the barn and you just gained a pinterest follower. ;)

    ReplyDelete