Thursday, December 27, 2012

Things I Found

I have a problem.  If I see an Estate Sale sign I have to go.  I just can't help it.  I think it is the thrill of digging through someone else's stuff.  It is like Facebook only hands on.  I am always sure that there will be some amazing treasure waiting for me.  It's the thrill of the hunt, and as far as estate sales are concerned, I am Ted Nugent(probably not the best comparison, but seriously, what other famous hunters can you think of??).

Any way,  let me show you some of my latest finds:


Are these baby shoes the cutest things EVER.  I mean really, how could I pass them up!


This typewriter is tiny.  It is so stinkin cute!  It is like the mini me of typewriters.


Heres a look at the whole stash.  That mirror is so cool too.  You can't really see it from this picture but it isn't a regular mirror.  It has kind of a copper pink undertone to it which makes me love it even more!

All of the books and that Bible are from the 1920s and that silver plated tray just makes me happy.  

So there you have it, my latest and greatest finds.  Happy Thrusday everyone:) I hope you had a WONDERFUL Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic finds!! LOVE that mini typewriter! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes ARE the cutest things ever!!!! I'd love to go 'estating' with you. you find the best stuff.

    ReplyDelete